Dental Bridge And Cost Of Creating And Fitting A Bridge
The cost for treating a dental bridge varies depending on how many teeth are involved. This procedure can start at approximately $3,000, but may be even higher depending on the dentist. In contrast, it typically is much less for people with access to a discount dental service like AmeriPlan®. In many areas, a discount dental program can cut the price by up to 50% or more.
People choose a dental discount program for several reasons, beyond what they save on a dental bridge.
- Cosmetic dentistry such as bleaching, bonding and implants are included.
- Orthodontics (dental braces) included for both children and adults.
- All ongoing dental / medical problems are accepted (except orthodontic treatment already in progress)
- No waiting period. You can go to the dentist immediately.
- All Specialists included - Oral Surgeons, Orthodontists, Endodontists, Periodontists and Prosthodontists.
- Members may change dentists at any time without having to notify anyone.
- No annual limitations
- No paperwork
- Instant savings
Dental insurance usually only allows benefits up to $1,000 per year so one dental bridge is very likely to go well beyond the annual limit. Because of this reality, most people have come to realize that they don't have much protection from the increasingly high cost of dental care with a dental insurance plan alone.
It's been said that with dental insurance you pay a lot each month and get a little in return, but with a dental discount program like AmeriPlan® you pay a little and get a lot (by saving much more than the annual limit from dental insurance, not to mention the reduced monthly cost). Even people with a dental insurance plan find that the extra protection offered by AmeriPlan® can lower their expenses when their annual limits have been reached.
People all over America just like you are convinced that this is the best value dental care available and it only costs $25 a month for the whole household - everyone's included, related or not. Click the sign-up link below to see the plan choices and all the benefits!