Dental Crowns and Cost Without Insurance
The cost for treating a crown without insurance is approximately $1,000, but it can be even higher depending on the dentist. Due to this high cost, more and more people are finding lower prices through a discount dental service like AmeriPlan®. In many areas, discount dental plans can cut the price by more than 50%.
People choose a dental discount plan for several reasons, beyond what they save on their dental crowns cost.
- Cosmetic dentistry such as bleaching, bonding and implants are included.
- Orthodontics (dental braces) included for both children and adults.
- All ongoing dental / medical problems are accepted (except orthodontic treatment already in progress)
- No waiting period. You can go to the dentist immediately.
- All Specialists included - Oral Surgeons, Orthodontists, Endodontists, Periodontists and Prosthodontists.
- Members may change dentists at any time without having to notify anyone.
- No annual limitations
- No paperwork
- Instant savings
Dental insurance usually only allows $1,000 per year coverage so one dental crown and a tooth filling can often go beyond the annual limit. Because of this reality, most people have come to realize that they don't have much protection from the high cost of dental care with dental insurance alone.
It's been said that with dental insurance you pay a lot each month and get little in return, but with a dental discount service like AmeriPlan® you pay a little and get a lot (by saving much more than the annual limit from dental insurance, not to mention the reduced monthly cost). Even people with dental insurance find that the extra protection offered by AmeriPlan® can lower their expenses when their annual limits have been reached.
People all across the country just like you are convinced that this is the best value dental plans available and it only costs $24.95 a month for the whole household - everyone's included. Click the sign-up link below to see the plan choices and all the benefits!
Dental crowns cost less with AmeriPlan. Join here...
Important: Once you become a member, If for any reason you decide that it's not for you, you can cancel at anytime. We want you to be pleased with your membership so you will refer more people to this site.